Beautiful Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Life

Share your life stories with us

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ways to Enjoy life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stargirl

stargirl

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Ways to Enjoy life Empty
PostSubject: Ways to Enjoy life   Ways to Enjoy life Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:39 pm

1. Define what makes you happy?

I hear people all the time say that they want to be happy but when I ask them what happiness is to them they have a hard to explaining it to me. You see I if you don’t know what happiness is to you than the most it will ever be is a thought or an idea. As soon as you define what it is then you have something to work towards in your life.

2.Goal Setting

If you know what makes you happy than you need to set goals to reach those things. Don’t just say that you will be happy if certain things happen in your life; begin to set goals that will help you bring it into your life. Nothing comes to those that want, only to those that make it come.

3.Avoid doing things that makes you unhappy

This may seem very obvious but you would be surprised how many people choose jobs, relationships, and things that make them unhappy. If you want happiness in your life than you have to choose to bring things into your life that will make you happy. If you hate your job, go out and find one that is a great fit for you and will make you happy doing it.
Back to top Go down

Ways to Enjoy life
Page 1 of 1